Monday, November 3, 2008

The Diadem IV

a thousand miles seems pretty far,
but they've got planes and trains and cars,
and I'd walk to you if I had no other way...
Our friends would all make fun of us,
and we'd just laugh along because,
we know that none of them have felt this way,
Delilah I may promise you,
that by the time that we get through,
the world will never ever be the same..
and You're to blame.

Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City

:)


- Plain white T's writing what was my song to write.

2 Comments:

Blogger *PD* said...

why is ur last attempt at loud alliteration lasting so long :P

November 4, 2008 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger the turncoat said...

thats coz I have stupid stories to complete in one single night!
X-(

November 5, 2008 at 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home