Monday, October 27, 2008

The Bebot song :)

I really wanna get done with this post before the feelings gone..
I've never been happier, never had such a good time, thoughts so strange and irregular and effortlessly consuming,it's been one of the best days ever..I wish I could put up some pics here, but well, was too busy having moments worth clicking to have had clicked any :)
Just came back from Kumkum's brother's Reception party. Almost everyone had turned up there. Met Simran and Guneet after I guess more than 2 months, talked like crazy for hours, laughed, shouted, misbehaved in a rather decent gathering, danced after so long, like real weird to nice English music, Guneet dances like a nigga, or I just keep assumin it that way,
This is turnin out rather lame, but well I was really happy. There's this inexplicable happiness, both with an 'i' and a 'y' when I'm around them, I think I'm so much my own self, dont keep thinkin about what Im doing or how will it be received, it just this effortless act, I wish I have more nights like these before we all walk our ways.
I don't think I wanna continue with this post, it's clearly not doing any justice to what happened an hour ago,
or maybe I just wanna treasure this experience by keeping it to myself, than attenuate it by trying to put it into words.,
Theres this small little blissful world I'm just so happy in
and then theres this another weird vindictive life I wake up to on all weekdays,
and yet, nights like tonight make me feel so good about myself,
:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ko said...

you can, see?

October 28, 2008 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger the turncoat said...

yea :D
totally forgot about the color technique though :(

October 30, 2008 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Ko said...

oh, that's for people who have nothing to write about.

October 30, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home