Saturday, October 11, 2008

upperhands

Thamman not more than 15 minutes ago, claimed that I've never ever had an upperhand over others. I donot understand the meaning of the term upperhand, which anyways from the looks of it is a word I'd never use. He says I've never acted stubborn, always acknowledged when I'm wrong and that I often call people to apologise. I kept begging him to repeat this to me but he said the topics closed and thats that of it,

So how many people am I. It's quite shocking actually. The varied opinions that more often than not leave me perplexed on what route to follow, if any that is. I don't think I'm a pushover, or that I have an 'upperhand' over anyone. It's an "all-relative" world, and you get to play so many people and colors and ways, to people who themselves play even more people and colors and ways, that it's hard not to get lost. There is nothing called as an upperhand, there are just hands, black, white and brown all thrashing out to grab another of their own kind.

I have a chemistry test this monday, and then an assignment to get done with,,
I also have a movie to watch and a meeting to attend,
a dad to talk about something and a mum to shop with,
I should be busy this sunday,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home