Saturday, October 11, 2008

the kylie minogue song

you forget things. You live days and nights, afternoons and evenings, in the thick and the thin, in memory and in all forgetfulness, in joy and grief, and even through it, while at it, never do you realize the days, the nights, the moments that never leave you even in the most absolute solitude, worse when you've got so much to do, but all that you do is stroll in the lobby, feeling the cold breeze and the hot coffee, with songs playing hard in your ears and memories playing harder in the depths of your mind.
I think I was in the seventh grade then, makes me 12 I guess.
You know what happens at such times when kids are just about to enter puberty and a huge group of sexually active kids never make safe holidays.
I think that's when I realized how sexy some women can get. On the inexplicable high you get when someone pulls on their thinnest green pullovers, heavily lined,over their palm by the numb fingers, in the coldest night, against the most feeble bonfires. On when someone sprays deodorants in the heat of the day, and chews on half-baked meat in the evenings. On when they sing the "cant get you out of my head" song midst a group of people who love Babbu Mann and other Manns. On the way they giggle, half falling on others when you sing the "blue" song on your turn. On when they throw stones on you tents, and make holes in the roofs of their own. When they act all innocent seeking let-gos coz a middle-finger isn't a very apparent curse and yet pray at nightfall. When you'd like to carry their rucksacks for them when you lack the muscle to even carry yours, when you watch them brush, stretch and bask in the sun, throw artistically shaped pebbles in the cold, rash rivers.

I am yet to see anything half as incredible as this.

p.s - I am listening to a crazy song as I post this, you should know the rest of the story.

p.p.s- now that I read it , this inarguably makes the horniest post yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home