today i spent more than just an evening reading blogs of people I take as acquaintances
I read the most brilliant stories and smiled crazily, if one can smile crazily that is, and sit here wondering what I had been doin' all this while when all this lay a few clicks away.,
I need to goto these people and beg to them for friendship now,
they are so-so awesomely cool,
I mean you've got to read them to believe them
ahh, the most mushy feeling
I read the most brilliant stories and smiled crazily, if one can smile crazily that is, and sit here wondering what I had been doin' all this while when all this lay a few clicks away.,
I need to goto these people and beg to them for friendship now,
they are so-so awesomely cool,
I mean you've got to read them to believe them
ahh, the most mushy feeling

1 Comments:
Can we have some names please...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home