people.
of all people that make me love, loathe, smile, frown, play, wear, dig my own nose like debonair ways :D, the people I cannot, and shall not ever be able to stand the sight of, would remain those who never really were a part of the party, but strange spectators...they've got all the news in the world to tell you, news you dont wanna hear at all, even if it is about you, they'll take all interest in your life and the lives of those you love and dont well, quite love that much, and you might even want to dismiss them for who they are assumin' they do it owing it to the altruistic themselves, hidden somewhere really deep, but no, they fail to even give you the slightest suggestion, all that they have is yet more news, on who-said-who, and about whom, but never on why.
I indulge in such activities too, but dont quite enjoy when am at the receiving end of it.
This was in reference to something that happened I think the day before yesterday, that got me really really pissed.
People wont ever let you forget things that you think you're over since long.,
no, they just wont let you,
I hope they have reasons well to be doing this,
I indulge in such activities too, but dont quite enjoy when am at the receiving end of it.
This was in reference to something that happened I think the day before yesterday, that got me really really pissed.
People wont ever let you forget things that you think you're over since long.,
no, they just wont let you,
I hope they have reasons well to be doing this,

2 Comments:
I thought u loved listening to 'such' news...the fact that u dont is news to me :P
no, of late i havnt bee enjoyin it much :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home