Thursday, October 30, 2008

ecstatic :)

You know life can just constantly keep surprising you for no apparent reason. It's never this undulating thing they'd say it is, more like an invariable period graph with the regular highs and dumps, all badly distributed though, but with rather exciting slopes :) . Gives me more so the reason to believe in the Karma, and the good times and the bad times, and the weirdness of a paranormal thought process, all of its a blueprint to function that particular way, something we'd never choose to acknowledge.
Last night wasn't quite that pretty. Had me rolling in bed for more than an hour going back to the situations and the weird get-backs, and on what may have started it all, and that if does really rest on the scaffold of pristine and altruistic love for something. I'd believed so, and had made all believe so too, and yet somewhere down the line the doubts on whether it was a reprisal lugged by the saddest and the most obvious spite, never happened a cease. It would the next day though, 'coz for all there is and can be, nothing that emanates from the derivatives of anything this tainted can ever experience a fruitful success.
opensourcED is on its way to printing. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea after all :) Maybe this should shut-up many who'd choose to assume it a whimsical effort that may never happen. Maybe this should hold testimonial to those who've seen it grow that the best personal associations always stem from working together, and that the converse of it is the most false statement there ever can be. This should do a lot more than it was meant to :)



I've never picked up posts from elsewhere for this blog, I'll do that today. And this one's pretty too :)

Sometimes, when you desire something truly, your heart tricks you into believing that beyond your desire, lies happiness, pure and complete. And when you see your dearest wish coming true you realise how shallow your hope of complete happiness was because beyond every success lies a new journey, and a new hope for a greater achievement. That, I believe, is what they call life.
opensourcED is finally rolling and now when I look back to the time when a mere someone had explained the idea to me behind the administrative block and had asked me wether I find the concept laughable, I feel proud, of having put my trust in the idea, of having stuck with it through its ups and downs and of being a part of something I truly believe in. His loudness and short temper (:P ) notwithstanding, all of us worked very hard to see this day. And now, that it has finally arrived, there lies a new challenge but before we take it on, I just want to pause, and thank everyone for their contribution to opensourcED. Cheers! To a new beginning! And to us!


This is the first thing I read when I logged in tonight. Second being Himanshu's poem on the Saasc Blog :) It does prove to be the most brilliant beginning :)

Saves me of wondering if the publication would be much good though, most of what it was intended for is already in the kitty :)

5 Comments:

Blogger *PD* said...

well all i can say im cmpletely flattered you chose to include my post in your blog..thanx..and for opensourcED, i thnk d show has just begun..

October 30, 2008 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger the turncoat said...

bhenchod ye koi interview mein baitha hai tu :P

October 30, 2008 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Magic Mukul said...

"I'd believed so, and had made all believe so too, and yet somewhere down the line the doubts on whether it was a reprisal lugged by the saddest and the most obvious spite, never happened a cease."

sigh...dont start dis again

n congrats

October 31, 2008 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Ko said...

achha when do i get to see a copy?

November 3, 2008 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger the turncoat said...

aaj hi :)

November 3, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home