Friday, January 9, 2009

tuned-in.

The last weekend of absolute freedom., college begins this tuesday.,
Vacations have been a blur, a hurried one, a happy one.
The last one month made me realise how strangely self-involved I've been till date., and feignin being all uppity not knowin most of the apparently more important things., I am for once allowing all to infer what more important, its a change.,
There has been a lot of happiness in a past few weeks, majorly coz I refrained from making any posts or being in contact with people who get the worst in me :) ,
PEC's been rechristened to PECUT., thats new.,
gymings been reduced and I've stopped claimin tha I enjoy it only because its fashionable to be doing so.,
Been having had to attend saasc meetings for the last one month now, it's honestly a completely different tongue they speak there, the only time I opened my mouth today was when someone started on cell phone companies, sighs, everyone's a grown up.,
Simran's back to thapar, caught up with him only once, that too a short random drive around 35, totally unproductive.,
Met Kumkum after the longest time now, had the best time, I've been crazy about the song 'halo' for a while now, and strangely thats what they played at kfc today, sang along like oprah till the waiters there rebuked us much for it :) .,
I for once, don't want college to reopen., probably coz the last sem wasnt much of a treat, I hope things work better this time, what with a new-improved me doing rounds of tolerance to all for the longest time now.,
Okay, I havn't made a mention of this before here. Sometime last month Kaura took me the most outlandish store I've been to, it's this extremely distinguishable corner in the sector 10 market, dark and chic as shit. Kaura said it's a store for the youth, it's actually one of the places that'd make the best sites for porn shootin I reckon, with incalculable thermo col balls hovering strangely on the black flooring, wringing and swishing with the slightest stir., feels like snow. It's got the most mediocre collection of stuff to offer, but the ambiance is urbane as I've never seen, I can hatch a tent any day and start habiting that store.,
Nothing muchs happened as I already mentioned, only this blog dangerously needed an update

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home