Friday, December 12, 2008

Sad.

Today was rough. Got all grades and a 6.3 gpa., and I don't feel great about myself.
Was about to get a D in Solid Mechanics, that I got rebounded to a C., thanks to the Director's latest policy of releasing the grades for entertainin' any incongruities, and Thamman's 11:30 call, to get my arse in college in time. The professor had awarded me a zero in both sessionals insisting I'd taken none, which eventually got all cleared up.
As I already mentioned before, I don't feel too good today. Not that I'm totally down having caved in to such a brilliant score, coz for some reason I know I've been through worse, and that I can pull through this all nice and right in next semester. All that I need is lot more of a focus on my own life.
Spent around 3 hours in the sector 11 market with Thamman today, one gorging on stuff at Swiss pie, one leaning on his car paying audience to his middle school stories, the remainder in the car, finally sulking over my own result. He's got an 8, he must be happy, I didn't want to ruin it for him much by complainin', or atleast I tried not to.
Guneet got over with her exams yesterday, she's not been taking calls though. Simran is back in town, to be back tomorrow for the results, and the arse is already half hoping a 6 as his best. Gurtej, I hear will be in town on the 14th, though I'm not sure if we will be able to catch up..
I havn't told the result to my parents yet, who anyways are gonna freak out. 8.4 looked ghastly to them, a 6.3 could be a potential stroke. And so, I'd only have to concoct another tell-tale to do much of the postpone process.
I repeat, I don't feel too good about myself today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home