vague studying techniques
I really cant believe im doing this
preparing for examinations gives me these weird anxiety attacks like nothing else, it's this unbelievable stir of adrenaline that runs the fattest fears., and my otherwise sluggish piece of brain well, works for a change.,
I also have a habit of walking around as I study, helps me learn stuff better, and also as I do it I keep imaginin' stuff and interviews as a part of regular breaks.,
Trying to study for the S.M examination this evening, I conceived the most brilliant plot that I think I have in the longest time and there was this sudden rush to grap the laptop and begin with it, but well I'm wiser than tha'
I am really excited to begin with it, and contribute it for the January edition of OpensourcED, I really hope this one shuts everyone up, if only all involved allow to deviate it from being the noble thing it is, to something a little more vindictive ;)
I wish my wish so dear(as an adj.),
I am so gonna fail the end sems this way :O
preparing for examinations gives me these weird anxiety attacks like nothing else, it's this unbelievable stir of adrenaline that runs the fattest fears., and my otherwise sluggish piece of brain well, works for a change.,
I also have a habit of walking around as I study, helps me learn stuff better, and also as I do it I keep imaginin' stuff and interviews as a part of regular breaks.,
Trying to study for the S.M examination this evening, I conceived the most brilliant plot that I think I have in the longest time and there was this sudden rush to grap the laptop and begin with it, but well I'm wiser than tha'
I am really excited to begin with it, and contribute it for the January edition of OpensourcED, I really hope this one shuts everyone up, if only all involved allow to deviate it from being the noble thing it is, to something a little more vindictive ;)
I wish my wish so dear(as an adj.),
I am so gonna fail the end sems this way :O

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home