Thursday, November 20, 2008
About Me
- Name: the turncoat
- Location: panchkula, chandigarh, India
I do personality shift rounds on a bimonthly basis. Best hobby ever.
Previous Posts
- later.
- Someone being sympathetic towards me totally freak...
- Pecfest 5.
- Something old, something new, something borrowed a...
- I am not very happy X-(I am to write something by ...
- The Diadem IV
- In my skin.
- ecstatic :)
- The Bebot song :)
- wasted.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
heyyy....saw ur pitcha in ht yday!!sum1z becomin d tok f d town..hun!!!
jus wanna congratulate u...guess i dnt hav ne odr contct f urz(my msgnr hsnt been workin in d past!!)n wishin u best f luck...hope "OPENSOURCED" is a success
:)
This felt good :)
I'd almost forgotten tu aas-paas hi hai :)
thanks,
and I cant stop smiling :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home