another chapter closed :)
Nothing that I remember or would even like to, is going on in my life.,
partly coz its unbelievably slow this close to the examinations.,
partly coz I just got my physical metallurgy answer sheet and I havn't done well at all...
This close to the end of yet another semester I realise I've actually gone totally hay-wire from what was initially intended, like well I always do, only that it was for something far worthless and thick than watching a lot of movies or the general concept of 'hanging out' for real long.,
This semester was sad, very-very sad. It's given me an almost nothing and has taken a lot away. Now that I know I'm finally over a lot of things, and I really don't know how this whole phenomenon works, the getting over things/people, its like a second before you're incredibly obsessed with something that'd have the capacity of pulling your guts out from the far end on the slightest variation, and when post the 'being-over-it-part' it's just this piece of inane part of history that can't get close to you in the slightest.
It's taken me around half a dozen months to get over certain things, I'm glad that I am in a position I am in at this point in time, though I totally realise that the damage done could last for really long.
I'd lie if I'd say it's helped me much or that it's changed it. It's not, and it lacks the capacity to. I'm proud of having stood against most of the shit that no-one surprisingly never chose to even mention, but I just guess it's only to wise let the foolery continue..
I have a lot of people to thank, :)
and even though its a personal page now, I'm not sure if many would prefer being named here.,
doesn't make me less thankful..
and that I'm thinkin about all such stuff three days before the end sem, should be alarming ;)
partly coz its unbelievably slow this close to the examinations.,
partly coz I just got my physical metallurgy answer sheet and I havn't done well at all...
This close to the end of yet another semester I realise I've actually gone totally hay-wire from what was initially intended, like well I always do, only that it was for something far worthless and thick than watching a lot of movies or the general concept of 'hanging out' for real long.,
This semester was sad, very-very sad. It's given me an almost nothing and has taken a lot away. Now that I know I'm finally over a lot of things, and I really don't know how this whole phenomenon works, the getting over things/people, its like a second before you're incredibly obsessed with something that'd have the capacity of pulling your guts out from the far end on the slightest variation, and when post the 'being-over-it-part' it's just this piece of inane part of history that can't get close to you in the slightest.
It's taken me around half a dozen months to get over certain things, I'm glad that I am in a position I am in at this point in time, though I totally realise that the damage done could last for really long.
I'd lie if I'd say it's helped me much or that it's changed it. It's not, and it lacks the capacity to. I'm proud of having stood against most of the shit that no-one surprisingly never chose to even mention, but I just guess it's only to wise let the foolery continue..
I have a lot of people to thank, :)
and even though its a personal page now, I'm not sure if many would prefer being named here.,
doesn't make me less thankful..
and that I'm thinkin about all such stuff three days before the end sem, should be alarming ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home