gymin'
I've been making unremitting attempts for the last three days not to be taken in by any of the instructors back at gym; I'd squander most time at the cardio, which I should not be doing given I could do with whatever little weight I anyways have, and then feign less than 20 minutes on correct gyming, and get away with it, good and nice, and best content.
Today, wasn't very lucky. An instructor, having finally realised I'm a new face around, banned me from cardio, making me undertake a freakish gyming regime instead. I cannot begin to explain how fuckin' exhausting it turned out to be, for all I know I could hardly walk correct at the end of the session. It was exhaustion as I havn't felt in the longest time now; and boorish swears at the instructor who'd keep policin me for doin it incorrect, didn't make it less painful.
There's this sense of achievement though, as I sit here at the day's close, typing it out. I'm tired, and I feel having earned all the exhaustion, and having tired my arse off not because I was needed to, but because I wanted to. It's just, and very effectively, drained me of all surplus energy, that would rather have had been misspent.., well let's not go there.
I don't regret having joined a gym, and that's saying a lot.,
Today, wasn't very lucky. An instructor, having finally realised I'm a new face around, banned me from cardio, making me undertake a freakish gyming regime instead. I cannot begin to explain how fuckin' exhausting it turned out to be, for all I know I could hardly walk correct at the end of the session. It was exhaustion as I havn't felt in the longest time now; and boorish swears at the instructor who'd keep policin me for doin it incorrect, didn't make it less painful.
There's this sense of achievement though, as I sit here at the day's close, typing it out. I'm tired, and I feel having earned all the exhaustion, and having tired my arse off not because I was needed to, but because I wanted to. It's just, and very effectively, drained me of all surplus energy, that would rather have had been misspent.., well let's not go there.
I don't regret having joined a gym, and that's saying a lot.,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home