Sunday, January 18, 2009

I have the easiest time table to deal with this sem, which should be good news., got alloted a certain Mr. Kaushal for physics, the guys got quite a reputation of failing more than half his class always, and since physics isnt much of my scene, I'll be having to do much this sem. Uma Batra's got another course with us, something she refers to as a sequel to her previous course, but it's all good as long as she continues to be the brilliant thing that she always is.
Week two of college starts tomorrow morning. Week one didn spell the slightest degree of blitheness, much of which was intended. Heard of a certain development in the college scene that after a long time got me all confused on whether to be happy, point and laugh, cull people losers and show them my ugly ape teeth, or to be outraged moreso. There remains another way still; to just not respond, I'm having to choose this one this time. Ugly is what ugly does yaar, people always stay ugly, so best get over it.
Was a strange weekend, had Ashu and Mona over for the first dinner post the wedding, was good fun. People from Ludhiana actually fancied the red in my hair., man :D
Okay, nothing much that I can think of; always a good sign :)

Also, I saw a Cadillac people, mast! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Magic Mukul said...

ur bro married? abhi to ladki dhund raha tha?

January 19, 2009 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger the turncoat said...

cousin.

January 19, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home