occupied for long by fanciful quandaries and closely followed arrangements, I realised , about an hour ago, having completely forgotten the ones who matter the most; it's been more than 2 weeks id talked to kumkum, guneet, janhavi or simran, an' strangely it never occured to me till now,
Guneets down with sessional blues,
Kumkum with construction work,
and yet both treated me to an hour long conversation; feels betta,
I wanna get done with the sessionals as soon as possible, they're already getting to me,
Strange but I want type down anything that'd occured this day, and nothing feels worth the effort.,
Guneets down with sessional blues,
Kumkum with construction work,
and yet both treated me to an hour long conversation; feels betta,
I wanna get done with the sessionals as soon as possible, they're already getting to me,
Strange but I want type down anything that'd occured this day, and nothing feels worth the effort.,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home