as the week closes.
Placements. It's that time of the year again. Exactly a year back, the guys and girls who looked like men and women in pants and ties didn't intrigue me much, today they do, they even manage giving me an adrenaline rush or probably a scare. It's weird watching people on one the biggest days of their lives ever, and for the raised brows that read this claimin' "Who needs a job?" , my answer- everyone does, even if they wont join.
Recruitments. It's that time of the year too. And a year back it was the funnest thing that happened to me, the tests, the interviews, aah , those days, and its strange getting to be play the other part today. Projection club had its recruitments today.Not that I think projection club is great or even if it'll end up helping me in the least all through college life, but it's just fun, it's more fun than the other clubs I'm in, which are plain professional , it's not the do your job and get going kinds. I was required to invigilate at 1, I turned up at 12:30, that half an hour before. Quite a sad turn out, but the answer sheets scrutiny part was rather fun.
Am leaving for mamaji's place tomorrow, for the next three days, with mum, dad, and the arsehole named manu. I really don' wanna go, I can just imagine how much fun three days to just myself could end up being, just me, urgh and i gotta leave for a completely differnet town tomorrow. I hate this. Worse, I have 2 rather tedious assignments to do, and a test to prepare for. I really dont get why mum wont leave me alone here, I choose not to believe that she suspects me doing sluts back here, or getting stoned each night, I could rather have them respect me and my privacy...I hate to have to oblige to people every single time.
College is going on a weird track too. Thermodynamics prof doesnt like me much, accused me of a casual approach today, when all i did was forgetting to tag the sheets in the file, i'm running short of attendance in chemistry, and am still to begin understanding something, anything in the classes.
The long story I was working on is getting longer and lamer, and i dont wanna post it on the saasc blog anymore lest i be laughed at for being such a loser.
wheres the silver lining they always talk of!
Recruitments. It's that time of the year too. And a year back it was the funnest thing that happened to me, the tests, the interviews, aah , those days, and its strange getting to be play the other part today. Projection club had its recruitments today.Not that I think projection club is great or even if it'll end up helping me in the least all through college life, but it's just fun, it's more fun than the other clubs I'm in, which are plain professional , it's not the do your job and get going kinds. I was required to invigilate at 1, I turned up at 12:30, that half an hour before. Quite a sad turn out, but the answer sheets scrutiny part was rather fun.
Am leaving for mamaji's place tomorrow, for the next three days, with mum, dad, and the arsehole named manu. I really don' wanna go, I can just imagine how much fun three days to just myself could end up being, just me, urgh and i gotta leave for a completely differnet town tomorrow. I hate this. Worse, I have 2 rather tedious assignments to do, and a test to prepare for. I really dont get why mum wont leave me alone here, I choose not to believe that she suspects me doing sluts back here, or getting stoned each night, I could rather have them respect me and my privacy...I hate to have to oblige to people every single time.
College is going on a weird track too. Thermodynamics prof doesnt like me much, accused me of a casual approach today, when all i did was forgetting to tag the sheets in the file, i'm running short of attendance in chemistry, and am still to begin understanding something, anything in the classes.
The long story I was working on is getting longer and lamer, and i dont wanna post it on the saasc blog anymore lest i be laughed at for being such a loser.
wheres the silver lining they always talk of!

1 Comments:
rotlu ro mat!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home