Wednesday, August 6, 2008

random, as they say.

In Week 2 of college and things are turning out way prettier than initially expected. I'm no more rolling eyes at the humour stints of most of my mates, and have successfully zeroed in on a group I'd like to bless wid my company in rather exhausting classes. Eshita and Mini have been of incredible help here.
The core subjects , strangely , interest me a lot, and I assume it only bein the absence of any sortta intellectual freak who could flip me out. I think I'm awed by Prof. Uma Batra, who is just spectacular, and I believe I've made quite an impression on her , of whatever shes seen of me yet.
The common subjects is whats screwing me right now. I rather get way too excited catchin up wid Vidur , filling him in on what happened, paying audience to what he has to say, swearin at people..to pay any degree of attention, at any rate. I hope to work more on them during the weekends though.
Thamman quite effectively displayed what horrors misinterpretation can lead an individual into. He told us having seen posters that said that the Music Club has recruitments this afternoon in the lecture halls. Vidur, who apparently is in no club, and I, who has solemnly sworn to try for every other club this year, took refuge in Arnab's room, bunked a lesson, and having finally come to terms with the fact that we suck at anything that creates music, we'd just try for vocals. I couldnt really think of anything that'd make me sound a little less sissy, and finally decided upon Lips Of An Angel, Hinder. On the way to the auditions did we discover that the poster in question called for a GBM whos Agenda was recruitments, and we had successfully bunked a rather useful lesson.
Saasc meeting, in a rare occasion today, got me thinking...about blogging. Honestly, I fail to get why most of the people blog. I clearly remember my first post that claimed that I donot intend to use this forum as a rather pulic softboard where Id clip on my most treasured works. I've always wanted this page to be consumed to my relief, somewhere Id jus spill in my silly, revolting thoughts without thinkin if its a literary hero or a grammatical faux-pas. Are people honestly this insane to manage time outta their lives only to boast of what they have?
Projection Club meeting concluded with a devastating revelation as well. A workshop on movie making is being conducted by a professional whos won 7 national awards online, I had doubts, and I asked Apoorav who the guy was. I shrieked out a 'GAWD' as he said Ankur Kapoor. Faaacckk! I wont attend it, and wont let my friends attend it either, and only real valid reasons can call for such a response-runnin into a first cousin you havnt spoken to in the last 3 years bein one of them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Piyush Goswami said...

Whoever you are Mr. Anuj Duggal, I'd like to meet you.
Piyush Goswami
Final yr, Mech.

August 9, 2008 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Piyush Goswami said...

I have had to do this through a comment on ur blog coz nobody would tell me who you are.
My phone no:
+91 9888440414.

August 9, 2008 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger the turncoat said...

I'm very sorry sir, for having been an absolute arse while carrying out duties assigned to me. I have my reasons though. I shall contact you first thing this monday.

August 9, 2008 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger the turncoat said...

^
cleary, I should stop being this presumtuous.

August 13, 2008 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger the turncoat said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 13, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home