In Jeopardy..

I don’t think I’ve been here before,
In a place where I stand so lonely,
I don’t think I could take this no more,
Living such a pain , if only….
You weren’t here,
Tryin’ to rob me off myself,
Holdin’ me tight,
Making me believe I couldn’t be,
All those things tha’ you’ve never wanted,
All those things tha’ could help me sort it,
All those things that I lived for once,
And now that I have none,
I wish I could run….
Run from what I was once,
And from what you have made of me,
But now you know you have it all,
You have it all in jeopardy….
The dark nights don’t scare me nymore,
No loss that could now make me cry,
I shall not beg, I won't plead,
Shall never ask you the reason why..
You walked out,
Leavin’ me in the city of the dead,
Never turned around,
To see I can’t recognize myself from,
All those things tha’ you’ve never wanted,
All those things tha’ could help me sort it,
All those things that I lived for once,
And now that I have none,
I wish I could run….
Run from what I was once,
And from what you have made of me
But now you know you have it all,
You have it all in jeopardy….
I wish you stay here no-more,
No more can I let myself bleed,
I wish I’d done this years ago,
To stand alive this day and be...
No-more game,
Game to you and the lies you made to me,
Each bit sane,
And see it right through, when you would hate bein,
All those things tha’ you never wanted,
All those things tha’ could help me sort it,
All those things that I lived for once,
And now that I have none,
I wish I could run,
Run from what I was once,
And from what you’ve made of me
But now you know you have it all,
You have it all in jeopardy….

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home