kum2 day.
i really dunno haw this post is gonna turn up, never been so overwhelmed in a long long time. divya said something about negating experiences last night, just the exact same thing tha happened today, cant rememba the number of times i laughed, got laughed at, pissed others who returned the favour, talked of every single thing I've always wanted to, with people I've always loved so so much. Divya should really try her hands at tarot.
After 2 long hours of whining, complaining, doing shameless sympathetic requests, I got the venue changed to somewhere , anywhere in 17. And the girls managed none. Guneet calls me , says how shed like to kick my arse lest I dont make my way to 35 instead, which I finally succumbed to. Met the girls at 17, all of whom, inarguably, looking incredibly pretty, found kum2 posing right outside Ovenfresh, throwing back the sheet of bonded-rebonded newly done super-straight hair every 5 mins, guneet sporting the best frech bloc(feet) Ive eva seen , making frequent calls from her D&G phone(yes, true), while Jane and Jaskiran were doing something I strangely didn notice. Another round of cursing, greeting, wishing, and we made way to ovenfresh 35. It wasnt quite the get-together I'd expected, or worse - hoped for. It wasnt a small , gud-frnds gettn together venture, was rather a crowd, and that required constant efforts to get the conversation flowing, something I rather loathe. But then, once done with, it was fun. Joked of men smitten by Guneet, Kum2s rather sad love life, everything about me, it couldnt get betta. Apparently guneets got her feet done from NY, clearly why I kept staring all long at them.
Another round of helping and we got our arses going to Sukhna, in the heat, which Simran , strangely swore was bearable. sucka. Boated till late evening, till guneet tried havin a dig at me sayin tha if Id eva wanna come out of the closet, theyd be totally supportive, coz " It isnt a bad thing ya" . Never felt more humiliated before, lol, I do find gay jokes funny, but strangely coming from Guneet , it was like taking a bullet. I didnt show tha though. We'd rather got quite funny life-jackets, Id pull one up, say "and now I've got breats I can look at anytime/ see me undo my bra/ and now I can breast feed " , which rather got them laughing at me than with me. But it got them laughing, and thats that of it :)
Got a ticket for overspeeding close to Guneets place. Couldnt manage askin the cop if hed fancy a bribe, as Guneet suggested I should, wasnt quite sure if it wouldnt rather hurt the guys dignity and make him assault me. Result - haddta shell out 700 bucks, though Simran put in half of it and paid,got done with it on the spot, which means my folks neva knowing about it.
It was a fun day. Kum2 called back later an' apologised coz she thot shed screwed the evening for us, thot random people couldnt get along. She couldnt get more stupid. It couldnt get cooler, maybe a little betta without any help from the traffic police, but having a complete day to spend with people I love so, the best thing eva. By evening, everyone was pissed with everyone, and clearly everyones been toking about the day on phone lines, since evening :)

PS - Guneet and kum2, an intended gay pic, the way I got back at them.
After 2 long hours of whining, complaining, doing shameless sympathetic requests, I got the venue changed to somewhere , anywhere in 17. And the girls managed none. Guneet calls me , says how shed like to kick my arse lest I dont make my way to 35 instead, which I finally succumbed to. Met the girls at 17, all of whom, inarguably, looking incredibly pretty, found kum2 posing right outside Ovenfresh, throwing back the sheet of bonded-rebonded newly done super-straight hair every 5 mins, guneet sporting the best frech bloc(feet) Ive eva seen , making frequent calls from her D&G phone(yes, true), while Jane and Jaskiran were doing something I strangely didn notice. Another round of cursing, greeting, wishing, and we made way to ovenfresh 35. It wasnt quite the get-together I'd expected, or worse - hoped for. It wasnt a small , gud-frnds gettn together venture, was rather a crowd, and that required constant efforts to get the conversation flowing, something I rather loathe. But then, once done with, it was fun. Joked of men smitten by Guneet, Kum2s rather sad love life, everything about me, it couldnt get betta. Apparently guneets got her feet done from NY, clearly why I kept staring all long at them.
Another round of helping and we got our arses going to Sukhna, in the heat, which Simran , strangely swore was bearable. sucka. Boated till late evening, till guneet tried havin a dig at me sayin tha if Id eva wanna come out of the closet, theyd be totally supportive, coz " It isnt a bad thing ya" . Never felt more humiliated before, lol, I do find gay jokes funny, but strangely coming from Guneet , it was like taking a bullet. I didnt show tha though. We'd rather got quite funny life-jackets, Id pull one up, say "and now I've got breats I can look at anytime/ see me undo my bra/ and now I can breast feed " , which rather got them laughing at me than with me. But it got them laughing, and thats that of it :)
Got a ticket for overspeeding close to Guneets place. Couldnt manage askin the cop if hed fancy a bribe, as Guneet suggested I should, wasnt quite sure if it wouldnt rather hurt the guys dignity and make him assault me. Result - haddta shell out 700 bucks, though Simran put in half of it and paid,got done with it on the spot, which means my folks neva knowing about it.
It was a fun day. Kum2 called back later an' apologised coz she thot shed screwed the evening for us, thot random people couldnt get along. She couldnt get more stupid. It couldnt get cooler, maybe a little betta without any help from the traffic police, but having a complete day to spend with people I love so, the best thing eva. By evening, everyone was pissed with everyone, and clearly everyones been toking about the day on phone lines, since evening :)

PS - Guneet and kum2, an intended gay pic, the way I got back at them.

1 Comments:
this has been, for some reason, my favourite post on this blog., :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home