Boots
I shouldnt really be typing this post right now, its past 2 and trainin begins morroe, and Im not quite sure if I'd fancy bein dizzy on the very first day of a toughly arranged training programme. But well today was different, fun different, and tha totally deserves the next ten minutes on my watch, not more though.
Guneet called in the mornin, 2:30 p.m morning. 45 long, exhausting, abusive mintues had her all ranting about the GRE technicalities tha she learnt durin her stay in the States with brief sounds of approval from my end, and a single time that I did beg to differ earned me a spat that went "I was in the States 2 days ago while you were probably digging your nose", so yea there you go. I've never thought of her as this dull, or uninteresting, ....the long preach tok concluded on how strangely intimidated every single Indian is by the whites, something tha finally got me started, 5 minutes into which she disconnected coz her Dad had called from some other random foreign nation. And this is a conversation that decade old friends enjoy after 2 months and a series of experiences.
I got boots today :) , finally after ages...though I'm not quite sure if everyone would see them as quintessential boots-boots, as in theyre not tha high or fancy as cowboys sport, but then they cross my ankle and were stacked under the label "boots" ...I totally get away with it.
Kumkum called this evening. Apparently Guneet lied to her tha I'd called her tha made tha conversation go, when quite clearly she did. Not tha the chick politics hassles me or nythyn, but I dont quite enjoy bein made to luk desperate.
I've crossed a minute.
Guneet called in the mornin, 2:30 p.m morning. 45 long, exhausting, abusive mintues had her all ranting about the GRE technicalities tha she learnt durin her stay in the States with brief sounds of approval from my end, and a single time that I did beg to differ earned me a spat that went "I was in the States 2 days ago while you were probably digging your nose", so yea there you go. I've never thought of her as this dull, or uninteresting, ....the long preach tok concluded on how strangely intimidated every single Indian is by the whites, something tha finally got me started, 5 minutes into which she disconnected coz her Dad had called from some other random foreign nation. And this is a conversation that decade old friends enjoy after 2 months and a series of experiences.
I got boots today :) , finally after ages...though I'm not quite sure if everyone would see them as quintessential boots-boots, as in theyre not tha high or fancy as cowboys sport, but then they cross my ankle and were stacked under the label "boots" ...I totally get away with it.
Kumkum called this evening. Apparently Guneet lied to her tha I'd called her tha made tha conversation go, when quite clearly she did. Not tha the chick politics hassles me or nythyn, but I dont quite enjoy bein made to luk desperate.
I've crossed a minute.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home