Wednesday, June 11, 2008

an 8.4, and a pretty day.

I crossed an 8 :) ..earned an A in Physics, managed Bs in rest. Totally content, given the last night had me all sceptical if I'd even manage a 7. I'm happy, though not quite having learned that anyone whos managed a 9 cgpa gets upgraded to mechanical , the least. Envy, and Nostalgia arent the best of the vices, and I couldnt be more sure of it. The finality that the next 3 years would have me studying metallurgy has finally hit hard, and it isnt as terrible as I though it would be.
I had the best evening ever :) . I am quite a night person, the dark gets me in all my elements, and nothings more exciting to me than a night out. Kidding over catching up at CCD for deserts, 10 at night with Thamman,made way for a bigger, and a better plan. Watched the 10:45 show of Sarkar Raj at FR. The last time I remember having been to cinema without my folks this late, was wid Ankur, first cousin, an 11 p.m show of Van Helsing, an experience I'll take to the grave. Sarkar Raj turned out to be a pretty decent movie, loved the plot totally. Today was my day. Totally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home