Thursday, August 14, 2008

fab-india.

a closely followed entry, but i really had to make this one, wasn't quite sure if its appropriate though. But then, I once swore to be honest to this page, however brutal it might just be. Hence, read the following entry, if and only if you plan not to be judgemental about me in the least, or are prepared not to take offense. I'm a normal 19 year old guy, very very normal, who acted quite strange today. Doesn't make me less normal though.

Was shopping for garments with mum today. As I already mentioned in the previous post, we're leaving for mamajis place tomorrow, and mum, as customary , had to shop for just about everything. Indian women and FabIndia, it works like Sheneal for them here, it was when mum was about to try on a kurta, that it quite happened. The try rooms were all occupied and we were waiting outside one lest someone else gets in before us. The door to the try room opened, and out came one of the hottest woman I'd ever seen, ever! Hot*, woman* - words of interest. She could have been in her mid-thirties, super super classy, very suggestive, and plain hotness. She had the most spectacularily colored hair, a long bony face, and great-great feet. A moment of a very natural reaction comprising incessant staring, and then the realisation hit me. She's a woman!! I might as well have been half her age! I suddenly felt so stupid + such a creepy bastard + one of those fucking horny arseholes. And outta the blue, the whole MILF concept filled in my head, and doubts on if I had finally and successfully stooped to the level of the guys from the american pie series. I wanted to just cut off my manhood with a scissor that lay at an arm's stretch that moment. How unbelievably, "cheap" as the girls I knoe call it, could i get!
But then, I wasn't gonna pursue anything, It was only a very normal affinity for something pretty, and I shouldnt really get all paranoid about it. But it's strange, this human mind, makes you do things you detest the most, but then thats the way they say its always worked....
I'm very very normal i repeat, not into elder woman or kids either! It was just an entry I reckon was essential for me to have had posted, hence dont bother thinkin more about it, happens to the best of us, well, probably.

1 Comments:

Blogger Magic Mukul said...

and to think dat wen i saw d title "fab-india" i assumed it would be something to do with independence day n patroitic fervour

August 15, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home