I've been silly enough all this while, to think tha' to rant and to whine, mean the same.
And now that someone asked me the day before if I do constantly rant, I checked what it actually means.
ranting:
1) (n.) High-sounding language, without importance or dignity of thought; boisterous, empty declamation; bombast; as, the rant of fanatics.
2) (v. i.) To rave in violent, high-sounding, or extravagant language, without dignity of thought; to be noisy, boisterous, and bombastic in talk or declamation; as, a ranting preacher.
No sir, I don't think I rant.
And now that someone asked me the day before if I do constantly rant, I checked what it actually means.
ranting:
1) (n.) High-sounding language, without importance or dignity of thought; boisterous, empty declamation; bombast; as, the rant of fanatics.
2) (v. i.) To rave in violent, high-sounding, or extravagant language, without dignity of thought; to be noisy, boisterous, and bombastic in talk or declamation; as, a ranting preacher.
No sir, I don't think I rant.

5 Comments:
i rest my case.
hello hello. heeehaaaahaaaahaaa...and some more
there u go ranting that u dont rant
*without importance or dignity of thought;
divya?
:D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home