jam,
I am laughing like insane right now. I've been laughing like insane for quite a while. Mum thinks I've been on a secret date :)
Attended the first ever Jam Session conducted by Saasc. And nomatter how supremely I suck at it, I dont think I've ever enjoyed being audience to anything more than this.
I'd quote the best jests here :)
Varun singla : I went to MLG yesterday (laughs) , he asked me do you have a brother. I said, MLG yes, I have a brother named Parle-G. (breaks into laughter) . And the enthralled fellow participants laugh out loud, than jam. :D
X
Sahil Dhar Hakim : The Mechanchis have had a girl for the last three years.
A participant : factual error factual error! He said 'The Mechanchis have had a girl in the last three years' :D
ah, where do you get the brains for such wit. :D
X
Prateek came third. And we* is happy :)
mazza aa gaya :)
Attended the first ever Jam Session conducted by Saasc. And nomatter how supremely I suck at it, I dont think I've ever enjoyed being audience to anything more than this.
I'd quote the best jests here :)
Varun singla : I went to MLG yesterday (laughs) , he asked me do you have a brother. I said, MLG yes, I have a brother named Parle-G. (breaks into laughter) . And the enthralled fellow participants laugh out loud, than jam. :D
X
Sahil Dhar Hakim : The Mechanchis have had a girl for the last three years.
A participant : factual error factual error! He said 'The Mechanchis have had a girl in the last three years' :D
ah, where do you get the brains for such wit. :D
X
Prateek came third. And we* is happy :)
mazza aa gaya :)

2 Comments:
virgin from virginia, d mehta family, n shakira again, dese are worth mention too
good to know the lot enjoyed it...will have more..just stay tuned
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home