Thursday, November 26, 2009

when a cheesy wretch rhymes.

Kyunki bachpan ki dosti aise nahi chootti..

I’m a boy with a heart,
And a funny mind from the start,
That couldn’t see you leaving me.
I just thought you’d stick around,
Even while I make that frown,
And that each time you'd be saving me.

Now I sit in the light,
With cheerful men in my sight,
But there’s just darkness all inside me.
Just thinking what I could have said,
That could have made you stay instead,
And so that we could always be.

I thought that I’d forget
all those things that had been,
And all the days that now haunt my dreams,
When you gave me your all
kept me from feeling so small,
made me see all those things in me.

And now that you’re gone,
Lost in the past of my wrongs,
Can’t help but think what it’d be like,

To have to sit by my side,
Clasp my hand right in yours tight,
And tell me that you’re all I need.
That we’re still friends you’d make me see,
Coz it’s the only way it was meant to be,
And all these days were just another dream,

That I’m a boy with a heart,
And a funny mind from the start,
And that’s just why you’re never leaving me,
And that you’d always stick around,
Even while I make that frown,
Coz you were sent here to be saving me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home