Saturday, September 12, 2009

Piercing thoughts.

Got back home one evening,
Worn out bad and feeling like a bitch,
Stood in front of the mirror and looked in the eye,
Of yet another regular guy.

And then I, changed into something new,
A bit of yellow and a lot of blue,
Tried spraying my hair another shade of red,
Ended up looking like a whack instead.

And that’s when I realized,
What I needed was a ring right above my eye.

And so I went to my mother and called out loud,
Mother, I’m getting metal stuck in my bushy brow,
And she said that she won’t complain,
As long as I move out…

Mad, I then call up my girlfriend,
Make some small talk and tell her my plan,
But she cut right through it like a brutal knife,
Saying she wanted a guy; not his wife.

And so I met Thamman later that evening,
Had some laughs and a sweet strong drink,
And just when I thought that the moment was right,
Dropped the bomb on a wasted guy.

That's when he got all shrill and got all loud,
Suggesting we might just have to stop hangin' out…

Point is, I don’t know what’s the big deal?
Why think about it on busy days that make us reel?,
Can’t help but wonder if it’s just me or every guy,
That can’t pull off a ring right above his eye?

1 Comments:

Blogger Liar Goodspeed said...

:D
when is episode 2 out?

September 12, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home