friday.
Quizzes are very very depressing, always. It's amusing getting to witness what shit load of crap people know, and its total fun brainstorming with other people later,on why. They do tend to manage, at times when I'm not accompanied by an equally entertaining audience, to make non-quizzers feel like we're separated by the quizzing lot by a complete education process., and yet for some reason theres this strange sense of coolness and virginity in being oblivious about the world. Quizzing is so-so uncool.
I had to attend a quiz after ages today. It's anyways a huge deal always getting to stay post 5 in college given how exhausted the day gets you by then, plus how welcoming the prospect of an immediate catnap seems. Things I learnt at the quizzing session today
1) I cannot swear at women, or atleast women I am fond of, no matter how insane they act. I also tend to excuse them later, without putting up much fight.
2) I can slay another guy if he even attempts getting on the wrong side of me.
3) I should not argue when someone else is suggesting an answer.
4) It's okay to cheat.
5) Jokes, rude offensive jokes, can make quizzing sessions a lot of fun.
6) I dont know how to quiz.
****
Professor Kaushal explained one of the most brilliant concepts I've heard in the longest time now., and I'll try putting it as simply as I can. It's actually something I'd like to put-in in a miniature book of wisdom someday to leave behind as legacy
In physics, every single condition is determined by a prerequisite condition. The state of a system at a given instant is always determined by the values of the state at an instant in an immediate past. What the earth is today, has been determined by what it was yesterday, which further was determined by it's state before. What the earth will be tomorrow, will be determined by its state today, and the following state then determines the state in a subsequent future. Hence, Genes, had once quite rightly put that the moment that saw the birth of this universe also saw the plan of the absolute course the universe would follow for ages to come. It's all preordained and hence cannot be changed. Big talk for destiny.
Wow! The last I ever read someone explaining such distinct theories via science was in Brida. I think this was just brilliant.
I had to attend a quiz after ages today. It's anyways a huge deal always getting to stay post 5 in college given how exhausted the day gets you by then, plus how welcoming the prospect of an immediate catnap seems. Things I learnt at the quizzing session today
1) I cannot swear at women, or atleast women I am fond of, no matter how insane they act. I also tend to excuse them later, without putting up much fight.
2) I can slay another guy if he even attempts getting on the wrong side of me.
3) I should not argue when someone else is suggesting an answer.
4) It's okay to cheat.
5) Jokes, rude offensive jokes, can make quizzing sessions a lot of fun.
6) I dont know how to quiz.
****
Professor Kaushal explained one of the most brilliant concepts I've heard in the longest time now., and I'll try putting it as simply as I can. It's actually something I'd like to put-in in a miniature book of wisdom someday to leave behind as legacy
In physics, every single condition is determined by a prerequisite condition. The state of a system at a given instant is always determined by the values of the state at an instant in an immediate past. What the earth is today, has been determined by what it was yesterday, which further was determined by it's state before. What the earth will be tomorrow, will be determined by its state today, and the following state then determines the state in a subsequent future. Hence, Genes, had once quite rightly put that the moment that saw the birth of this universe also saw the plan of the absolute course the universe would follow for ages to come. It's all preordained and hence cannot be changed. Big talk for destiny.
Wow! The last I ever read someone explaining such distinct theories via science was in Brida. I think this was just brilliant.

1 Comments:
do we agree that kaushal is gooood?
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home