Monday, September 15, 2008

Maama's boy,

To friends(airquotes)in PEC;

Kindly, read this as rap

Love, love, love, for the foe tha’ goes by,
Livin’, livin’ for the father; never for I,
Givin’, givin’ never ever askin’ why,
Bein’ , bein’ what they’d call a maama’s boy..

I’d see you look around an’ then I’d see you watchin’ by,
I’d see you hurtin’ an’ then I’d see you rather speak in spite,
I’d see you show your teeth and then I'd see you roll your eyes,
But never would I see you bein’ your maama’s little boy..

Where have we lost our hearts and then our little lessons,
Why can’t we just lend a hand to those who’d need one,
We can’t we just kiss and then not tell,
Why do we need to bite all backs and raise hell.,

Helpin’ , huggin’, lovin’ , sharin’ ;
Do we no more know of carin’ ;
Being what we’d once called good,
Doing what we rather should.

Swearin', liein', diein', cryin';
Neither knowing you or I,
Why would you ever take shame bein’,
Your maama’s little boy,
Little boy, little boy,
Your maama’s little boy…

Doing what you know they’d say is cooler,
Not knowing its you whose being the biggest fool here,
Dressed like you're in some fancy little funny game,
For all you know, none remember your petty name.

Why can’t we just see the right and then why can’t we be,
Why have we have to be the best at every single little thin’ ,
Why can’t we just see the mirth lying under,
Why do we need to bark aloud, like dogs to thunder,

Helpin’ , huggin’, lovin’ , sharin’ ;
Do we no more know of carin’ ;
Being what we’d once called good,
Doing what we rather should.

Swearin', liein', cryin' , diein';
Neither knowing you or I,
Why would you ever take shame bein’,
Your maama’s little boy,
Little boy, little boy,
Your maama’s little boy…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home