Thursday, September 4, 2008

late night

I have nothing to say as I type this post. But I really feel like writing something,
Good friends and sincere friends aren't always the same. To people who know what I am talking about- no wait, this one's different. A good friendship requires time, a sincere friendship requires trust. And it isn't that difficult. Believe me.
I dont know why I just wrote that. And I don't want to think more about it. I'm in one of those strange modes of life where you know something is seriously amiss, but you really can't make out what. That only makes it all the more difficult to deal with. I'm losing ambition, that's worse than anything a man has ever to put up with. I'm beginning to feel contentment wherever I am, and I dont like this. I want to be unhappy, I want to whine about how unfair things are, do a 'why-me' and still get away with it, but somehow I can-not. Nothing seems wrong, and thats sad.
I have no clue what's on in college these days. Of all that I've discovered today, is that a lot of people have been reading this page for quite a while now. And to be honest, no, I didn't know about this, and nor was this, in the slightest intended. If any , have ever been offended by what's been posted here, I'm sorry for you. Yes, for you, coz this page wasnt meant to be read by you, and if you're doing just that, you honestly need a piece of life, and no, I'm not granting it.
I'm trying to stay as far as possible from sounding abstruse, I'm just trying.
Someone today said something which has not yet been received well. Again, I've been trying. I was told I can ride a cycle, a car, a truck, an anything, but a bike. Coz even the sight of me doing it is drolly. Sad, but true. Even to me. I shall try to ride a bike as soon as possible. I swear, I would.
I wish the sessionals end soon and we begin with opensourcED., and that it takes my mind off the most treacherous subject of interest - me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Magic Mukul said...

bike ride anytime dude :P

September 5, 2008 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger the turncoat said...

hain hain hain :D
thank-koo! :)

September 6, 2008 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger HONSHU said...

dude ull surely get to ride MY MEAN MACHINE .....promise.
n plz whatever others say ,try not takin it to heart..

September 8, 2008 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger the turncoat said...

@himanshu!
LOL! arse!
that someone who said that was YOU!
vella!

September 8, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home