Done with.
I'm glad I have time to blog tonight , coz I really really want to :)
Done with sessionals, finally. Not that they went great or were even marginally acceptable , but then I'm done with them and that's enough good news.
Sohal has quite a tendency of blowing up plans. He, to me, on most days, and thats counting days we both play sober, is like a middle-aged woman who flatly refuses to venture out to shop until aided with a zillion-times scrutinized shopping-list., and well that blows up any teeny-tiny possibility of impromptu plans to materialize. I know he has folks to face, but then do we live in stables? And so, yet again, the plan to just be with Thamman and Sohal right after the exam, fell flat., atleast for a while. But then that completely ruins the effect, is rather like having to pause midway having realised you forgot to get protection, yes that ruins it. Anyways, we did finally go out though, and that too for a late night movie :) . Ahh, late nights..
Tried PVR Cinemas , Chandigarh for the first time. Decent enough. Ran into people from college. Anyways, watched Rock On, and loved it. I've actually been avoiding it for I honestly consider Rock to be a completely and inexplicably overrated genre of music, not that I cannot appreciate it, but then I hate what it does it other genres of music, most of all RnB. But then the movie was more than just rock, and hence worked well for me. It's nice too see Indian movies doing what Hollywood probably did a decade back, but then atleast we're trying to make an effort to catch up.,
I have been trying rather hard not to give in to the temptation of making an entry for the last three days., on times when I felt the pang of guilt for being what I am, having to suffer alternate rounds of affection and odium, trust and deceit, power and toothlessness, all in nights that required of me to sleep, but were sadly spent reflecting upon thoughts, that to me, this day, donot matter in the least.
Coming back to an another something that cropped up tonight, Thamman made a rather interesting, not to mention shocking observation about me. It was actually when we were watching(had to) a Hilary Duff Video at McDonalds, and I pointed out that she looked startlingly pretty in one of the scenes. Apparently, I like women when they wear a rude red gloss, and I dont know why. And black women doing so only makes it better :)
The following weekend doesnt really seem like a treat either. Have a lot to work on, for opensourcED. Not that I'm complaining, I know I'm gonna absolutely love it. I feel this blog has been and for a while will continue to suffer, coz of much time + energy being consumed elsewhere, but I know it's all it worth the bother :)
Done with sessionals, finally. Not that they went great or were even marginally acceptable , but then I'm done with them and that's enough good news.
Sohal has quite a tendency of blowing up plans. He, to me, on most days, and thats counting days we both play sober, is like a middle-aged woman who flatly refuses to venture out to shop until aided with a zillion-times scrutinized shopping-list., and well that blows up any teeny-tiny possibility of impromptu plans to materialize. I know he has folks to face, but then do we live in stables? And so, yet again, the plan to just be with Thamman and Sohal right after the exam, fell flat., atleast for a while. But then that completely ruins the effect, is rather like having to pause midway having realised you forgot to get protection, yes that ruins it. Anyways, we did finally go out though, and that too for a late night movie :) . Ahh, late nights..
Tried PVR Cinemas , Chandigarh for the first time. Decent enough. Ran into people from college. Anyways, watched Rock On, and loved it. I've actually been avoiding it for I honestly consider Rock to be a completely and inexplicably overrated genre of music, not that I cannot appreciate it, but then I hate what it does it other genres of music, most of all RnB. But then the movie was more than just rock, and hence worked well for me. It's nice too see Indian movies doing what Hollywood probably did a decade back, but then atleast we're trying to make an effort to catch up.,
I have been trying rather hard not to give in to the temptation of making an entry for the last three days., on times when I felt the pang of guilt for being what I am, having to suffer alternate rounds of affection and odium, trust and deceit, power and toothlessness, all in nights that required of me to sleep, but were sadly spent reflecting upon thoughts, that to me, this day, donot matter in the least.
Coming back to an another something that cropped up tonight, Thamman made a rather interesting, not to mention shocking observation about me. It was actually when we were watching(had to) a Hilary Duff Video at McDonalds, and I pointed out that she looked startlingly pretty in one of the scenes. Apparently, I like women when they wear a rude red gloss, and I dont know why. And black women doing so only makes it better :)
The following weekend doesnt really seem like a treat either. Have a lot to work on, for opensourcED. Not that I'm complaining, I know I'm gonna absolutely love it. I feel this blog has been and for a while will continue to suffer, coz of much time + energy being consumed elsewhere, but I know it's all it worth the bother :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home