Thankyou notes.
The time's 3:18, and I dont trust blogger to be showing it correct. I leave in the next fifteen minutes for another week in Hisar, and as I leave Chandigarh, I feel full of love. In my first week in Hisar, I managed to read Paulo Coelho's The Winner Stands Alone, and it speaks of a concept where if one feels full of energy and love, one needn't wash it off his skin with a shower. This'll be my first in a long time leaving home without a shower.
I'm happy with being able to nurture much love, and I spoke to a friend about this for hours last night. Thanksgiving is all about being thankful for things you've got. Since, we don't have a thanksgiving here, I'd be writing down thankyou notes to people who've been of the slightest consequence to me in my entire life in the following week. Should prove to be a good writing exercise and also shall keep my busy. Also, I feel very thankful to a lot, and it's about time I learn to make it felt.
I'm happy with being able to nurture much love, and I spoke to a friend about this for hours last night. Thanksgiving is all about being thankful for things you've got. Since, we don't have a thanksgiving here, I'd be writing down thankyou notes to people who've been of the slightest consequence to me in my entire life in the following week. Should prove to be a good writing exercise and also shall keep my busy. Also, I feel very thankful to a lot, and it's about time I learn to make it felt.

4 Comments:
Also, Paulo Coelho was sent to the madhouse as a teen.
This can't be Anuj talking..it just can't..
And the change cometh.
See Kokil, I was right :)
?!
i love the new wallpaper. summer twilight, hill of tulips, childhood crushes, the smell of freshly mown grass, ravalgon sweets, sticky fingers
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home