post the charger-crises
I've actually gotten myself into quite a soup, not the one that you can swim your way through or would even want to , but the kind that actually nauseates you enough to capitulate midway than swindle your way out.
I practically donot speak with more than half of my branch now, and this clearly should not be surprising, also I really dont have anyone to blame. I made almost everyone feel like such abject pieces of misery for more than a year now to an extent that I refused learning any names, calling every guy "Vinod" claiming everyone looks so much like "Vinod" when I dont really remember who Vinod is, since everyone ended up being him. Worse, everyone seemed to humor me, they'd respond well when I'd address them as Vinod, only getting progressively infuriated every single time. I don't think they like me much any more.
There was a time I thought I'd get along with the 3 girls, which obviously is not the case any longer. I am not even on speaking terms with any of them, and though I really don't give much shit about it, a part of me kinda does miss talking to Mini.
So, it's more than 3 quarters of the college that I can't get along with now, probably more. I talked to Vidur about to this evening, which kinda helped. It's kinda true that even this day there are scores of guy sand girls that I probably don't even know belong to Pec. Thus in way, Pec is like at an infinite potential, you can constantly lose as many friends as you want to and they'd always be such easy replacements available, people you never knew existed and you can conjure friendships with them. It's like this totally renewable source of energy, that apparently would never exhaust. Even if it does, the lifetime of such a process is bound to continue beyond a couple of years post which we'd probably have had graduated. There obviously can be an attenuation in the quality of people I can hang out with, but that's not such an alarming damage.
Hence, I shouldnt really get worried if I'm already daggers drawn with people from my year, or third or fourth. Pec is like a crowd of 1600 someones, and that's hard to get done with, at any rate.,
****
I kinda miss Simran. I've been talking to him over phone for hours at stretch for quite sometime now, but given tha only weekends have him in town, and weekends have me busy, its pretty hard to catchup. It's been months now, and strange that I'm reminded of it this day.
Guneet Sandhu actually deserves to be applauded for. I make a call ( since her birthday) , which is not entertained, and instead I get a message that says " Sessionals, you'd understand" eh?! why the fuck would I ever understand. I need a conversation, one measly little conversation.
Manu seems to be coming back home tomorrow morning again for this weekend. Weekends with him around are long, tiresome and totally unproductive. I never really look forward to visits from him, but then there are things you just gotta put up with.
Also college is undergoing some affiliation process shit, for which the weekend that follows is working. No-one really knows what its called, I've heard variations from upgradation/gradation/agglomeration/alleration/alliteration/acceleration/acylation/acytylation, so we just call it inspection. PEC for once, looks like a civil place to frequent. Not for long, not for long.,
I practically donot speak with more than half of my branch now, and this clearly should not be surprising, also I really dont have anyone to blame. I made almost everyone feel like such abject pieces of misery for more than a year now to an extent that I refused learning any names, calling every guy "Vinod" claiming everyone looks so much like "Vinod" when I dont really remember who Vinod is, since everyone ended up being him. Worse, everyone seemed to humor me, they'd respond well when I'd address them as Vinod, only getting progressively infuriated every single time. I don't think they like me much any more.
There was a time I thought I'd get along with the 3 girls, which obviously is not the case any longer. I am not even on speaking terms with any of them, and though I really don't give much shit about it, a part of me kinda does miss talking to Mini.
So, it's more than 3 quarters of the college that I can't get along with now, probably more. I talked to Vidur about to this evening, which kinda helped. It's kinda true that even this day there are scores of guy sand girls that I probably don't even know belong to Pec. Thus in way, Pec is like at an infinite potential, you can constantly lose as many friends as you want to and they'd always be such easy replacements available, people you never knew existed and you can conjure friendships with them. It's like this totally renewable source of energy, that apparently would never exhaust. Even if it does, the lifetime of such a process is bound to continue beyond a couple of years post which we'd probably have had graduated. There obviously can be an attenuation in the quality of people I can hang out with, but that's not such an alarming damage.
Hence, I shouldnt really get worried if I'm already daggers drawn with people from my year, or third or fourth. Pec is like a crowd of 1600 someones, and that's hard to get done with, at any rate.,
****
I kinda miss Simran. I've been talking to him over phone for hours at stretch for quite sometime now, but given tha only weekends have him in town, and weekends have me busy, its pretty hard to catchup. It's been months now, and strange that I'm reminded of it this day.
Guneet Sandhu actually deserves to be applauded for. I make a call ( since her birthday) , which is not entertained, and instead I get a message that says " Sessionals, you'd understand" eh?! why the fuck would I ever understand. I need a conversation, one measly little conversation.
Manu seems to be coming back home tomorrow morning again for this weekend. Weekends with him around are long, tiresome and totally unproductive. I never really look forward to visits from him, but then there are things you just gotta put up with.
Also college is undergoing some affiliation process shit, for which the weekend that follows is working. No-one really knows what its called, I've heard variations from upgradation/gradation/agglomeration/alleration/alliteration/acceleration/acylation/acytylation, so we just call it inspection. PEC for once, looks like a civil place to frequent. Not for long, not for long.,

3 Comments:
Well the term is Accreditation.
By the way, whatever makes you think PEC is an infinite source of friends. There's barely anyone to be really good friends with, barely.
congrats, d charger is working finally
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home